The Prime Factorizer app can instantly factorize almost any number!
* Factorize for prime factors, or all factors, of any number
* Shows a condensed factorized summary of the number (e.g. 108 = 2^2 * 3^3)
* Tells you the number of factors for the number
* Calculate GCDs (greatest common divisor, also known as GCF or HCF) and LCMs
* Find prime numbers within a certain range
Prime Factorizer is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-07-10. The program can be installed on Android.
Prime Factorizer (version 1.2.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Prime Factorizer since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-22.
The latest version is 1.2.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-23.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2013-07-10
What's new in 1.2.1:,- Prime factors and all factors combined into a single "Factors" tab,- You can now find the GCD or LCM of more than two numbers,- Slightly modified interface,- Improved performance